Infant starves to death after parents overdose
Facebook/WPIX
A 5-month-old starved in her bassinet after her parents overdosed.

via WPIX

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. -- (WPIX) -- A coroner says a 5-month-old Pennsylvania girl starved to death in her bassinet after her parents died of drug overdoses.

The Cambria County coroner's office said autopsy and toxicology reports confirmed that Summer Chambers died of dehydration and starvation in the home in Kernville, about 60 miles east of Pittsburgh, a few days before Christmas.

FULL STORY: Infant starves to death after parents overdose: Pennsylvania coroner - WPIX

Comments