Central Michigan University student allegedly hazed with peanut butter
WEYI
Teresa Seely posted a photo of her son on Facebook showing what she says happened to him after peanut butter was smeared on his face while he was passed out.

via WEYI

MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich. -- (WEYI) -- Authorities are investigating an alleged hazing incident in Mount Pleasant.

Teresa Seely posted a photo of her son on Facebook taken last October showing what she says [happened] to him after peanut butter was smeared on his face while he was passed out.

Seely writes in her Facebook post her son suffers from a deadly peanut allergy.

Seely says the hazing incident happened at the Alpha Chi Rho fraternity at Central Michigan University last fall.

"He could have been killed. He was sent to the campus health clinic by a professor and treated. Luckily he is still alive," said Seely in her Facebook post.

Seely says she has notified campus police, Central Michigan University Police, and has contacted an attorney.

FULL STORY: Central Michigan University student allegedly hazed with peanut butter - WEYI

Comments