NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- (WGHP) -- A North Carolina man detained after an alleged shoplifting incident at a North Myrtle Beach Walmart was found with more than 3,000 doses of heroin, a gun, and human teeth, according to Myrtle Beach Online.
Tavon Malik Stanley, 21, of Calabash, North Carolina, was arrested on Christmas Eve after Walmart officials saw a person with him steal around $25 worth of items without paying for them.
While interviewing Stanley and the other person, who was identified as 18-year-old Ashley Smith, officers learned that he had a handgun and more than $2,500 in cash.
North Myrtle Beach police say the following items were also inside Stanley’s bag:
- 3,190 doses of heroin inside waxed paper bags
- Two human teeth
- Three unopened Fentanyl patches
- 56 blue pills with “K9” imprinted on them
- 25 pills with “3060” imprinted on them
- 22 grams of marijuana
- One pill with “A/214” imprinted on it
Smith is charged with shoplifting. She was released from jail on Christmas day.