Drug overdose causes death at Fresno State fraternity, police say
KMPH
Omar Nemeth

via KMPH:

FRESNO, Calif. -- (KMPH) -- UPDATE: Thursday, January 4, 2017 - Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer held a news conference Thursday afternoon to update the public on the death of 19-year-old Omar Nemeth.

Chief Dyer says it appears Omar's death was an accidental overdose of the prescription drug Xanax. Chief Dyer says Omar, his 17-year-old girlfriend and 16-year-old brother had been smoking marijuana and taking Xanax throughout the day Tuesday before going to the fraternity at Fresno State. Omar Nemeth was a sophomore biochemistry student at Fresno State, but was not a fraternity member. The three were there as guests of Omar's friends. Omar fell asleep on the couch and his younger brother found him unresponsive around 1:00 p.m.

FULL STORY: Drug overdose causes death at Fresno State fraternity, police say - KMPH

Comments