Family dog causes $1,000 in fire damage after turning on stove
KXAN

By Kate Winkle, KXAN

AUSTIN, Texas -- (KXAN) -- A hungry dog ended up sending the fire department to his family's northwest Austin house Monday morning.

"Minor damage to stove and kitchen after dog inadvertently turned stove on in pursuit of pizza," the Austin Fire Department tweeted. Crews worked to ventilate the area.

No one was hurt. The fire damage is estimated to be $1,000.

FULL STORY: Dog causes $1,000 in fire damage after turning on stove - KXAN

Comments